Are You A CDL Class A Student Graduate Looking
For Your First Truck Driving Job?
It can be confusing knowing which is the right company for you …
Start your professional driving career off on the right road … !
It can be confusing when you are a recent CDL graduate of cdl training school, have just earned your CDL Class A license – and now you are trying to decide what company you should work with.
It’s a big leap – you’re out of school, finally – you’re entering a new world and you’re ready to begin your career as a professional truck driver in an industry that can be unforgiving to new drivers. Information about trucking jobs and trucking companies is coming at you from everywhere.
There’s a lot to consider, but the most important area for recent CDL graduates to consider is career planning – planning for both your short-term and your long-term objectives so that you successfully reach your goals.
Although getting your cdl class a license didn’t require anywhere near the time and cost as getting a teaching degree, as an example, you still have a great deal of time and effort invested. Preparing to become a professional truck driver should involve the same preparation and career planning as if you were going to become a teacher.
But sometimes it’s hard to see beyond today to the big picture …. which is why it’s so important at this early stage to work with someone who is a trucking industry professional – an experienced career advisor and an employment specialist for CDL Class A drivers - before you make any decisions.
Why roll the dice when there is a better way -
We make finding your first truck driving job
seamless, easy, quick and uncomplicated.
But we don’t stop there.
We help you plan your career …..
Take Advantage of All the Advantages ….
Since 2002 we have been helping graduates launch a successful truck driving career. Many truck driving schools send graduates to us because they share our philosophy that when cdl training is completed, career planning should begin. They know their graduates will benefit from our services because we:
- are industry career advisors and employment specialists
- prepare you for Orientation
- work with you one-on-one to prepare you for today’s career demands
- work with you and work for you to help you plan, develop and manage your long-term career
- are always available if you have a concern, question or problem
- are informed and knowledgeable about the current industry climate
At Trucking Careers of America you can be assured that on your behalf we:
- will explore the best of today’s options
- will plan and lay the groundwork for success in reaching tomorrow’s career objectives
- will guide you through a career process
- will always give you honest and reliable information
Time is important so we work fast …
Give us all the information we need …
Let us know the date you are ready to start …
We ensure that if you meet all qualifications, and you are accepted, hired and scheduled for orientation, you will not be sent home! We make sure that::
- all of your paperwork is complete
- all background checks are complete
- all underwriting is complete
- all requirements have been met
- you are fully prepared to begin Orientation